Your Guide To Getting Married On The Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Below is a list of informative and interesting articles throughout different editions of Gold Coast Weddings Magazine.
- Styles of gowns to suit particular body shapes
- What to wear guide for the entire wedding party
- Choosing your wedding gown
- Correct storage of your gown
Choosing Your Attendants
- Tips on keeping everyone happy!
- Groovy gifts
The Men's Checklist
- What the men in your wedding party need to know.
- Sprucing the groom
- The best man
- The ushers
- The groom's parents
- Get groom involved
- What to look & ask for when selecting your reception venue
- Your seating alternatives
- Personalise your reception
- Formal receptions
- Catering alternatives
Order of Speeches
- Tips and hints on speech making
- Selecting your M.C.
- Who says what & when
- Tips on nail, hair and skin care to have you looking your absolute best.
- How to carry your bouquet
- Preserving your bouquet
- Centrepiece ideas
- Suitable blooms for each season
- Questions and answers about corsages
- The best bouquet to suit you
- The wedding cake tradition
- Torte Couture
- Tips to help you prepare and organise your wedding day
Fun Ideas for Bridal Showers
- A list of different themes to follow
Hens and Bucks Nights
- Creative and fun ideas. Alternatives to the traditional drunken night!
- Suggestions for your first dance
- What to look for when booking live music or a D.J.
Choosing Your Drinks
- Selecting drinks for the arrivals, with the meal and toasting. Calculating the number of bottles required.
Traditions & Superstitions
- The bridal hope chest
- Ringing of the church bells
- Exchanging rings
- Carrying over the threshold
Anniversaries & Birthstones
- Traditional & modern gift ideas to celebrate each anniversary
Who Does What? Who Pays for What?
- A guide to the traditional roles
The Name Change
- A useful list of bodies to notify.
Planning the Day
- A time sheet to help you plan your entire day & avoid any last minute hassles.
Balancing your Budget
- A worksheet to make dollars & sense of your wedding finances.
Guests Pet Peeves!
- A few pointers to keep guests happy & relaxed
- Tips on arriving in style, decorating, time required & checklist
- Wording your stationery
- Different styles to use
- Order of service
Countdown to your day
- A checklist to help maintain your sanity for the months leading up to your wedding. (PDF document below..)
- Are you wanting sunset photographs?
- The most fantastic places to spend time with your loved one
- Beating the post-honeymoon blues
Wedding Budget Planner
- Projected and actual cost worksheet of all services
Before Tying the Knot
- Questions couples should ask before they marry.